• Comparative Governance Structures Among Aboriginal Peoples in Canada
• Elderlaw: Relationship and Relevance to the Needs of Aboriginal Elders
• Matrimonial Property on Reserve in Canada
• Intellectual Property and Aboriginal Peoples: Conflict or Compromise?
• Calgary Roofing Company
• Aboriginal Courts in Canada
• Update: Forestry Aboriginal Rights and Title
• scowinstitute.ca website re-launch (April 2008)
Our website has been revised to provide improved inter-activity, more information about the Scow Institute and better access to our research papers and fact sheets.
|"Our goal is to inform
issues that affect Aboriginal people."
Alfred J. Scow
|©2006-2008 The Scow Institute
[email protected] | 604.696.1838